Snow Plus is a full-service snow plowing & removal and ice management company headquartered out of Carol Stream, IL. We service commercial facilities and businesses throughout Chicagoland, Illinois and Wisconsin. With a fleet of high-tech snow removal equipment and total dedication to customer satisfaction, our team of snow management experts is one of the best in the commercial snow removal industry. Snow Plus is a team-oriented organization that offers a complete benefits package including health, dental, and vision insurance, company sponsored life insurance and short-term disability, 401(k) with company match, paid training, and more.
District Sales Manager
Snow Plus is seeking a Sales Leader with expertise selling to B2B services, proven leadership, and instrumental in growing a book of business. The District Sales Manager will report directly to the General Manager. The District Sales Manager will develop new business, cross sell, generate new customers through active research, networking, and cold calling. We are seeking a confident business development leader to generate sales, strong communicator, with general business management knowledge, and a knack for sales and organization.
The ideal candidate needs to have attention to detail, be a great teammate working towards the future goals of our firm and serve customers by selling service levels that meet and exceed our demanding customer needs.Read Full Description
- Generate new customer leads through active research, networking, canvasing, and cold calling.
- A commitment to excellent customer service.
- Ability to take direction from General Manager and Business Development Manager.
- Continually update CRM to reflect current and potential customers.
- Utilize technology to create efficiencies in the selling and retention process.
- Provide weekly sales updates including forward looking statements (Discovery) to project weekly, monthly, and seasonal sales figures.
- Identify and recommend marketing initiatives to help facilitate sales goals and meet annual company sales/profitability objectives.
- Monitor competition by gathering current marketplace information on pricing, marketing, sales, and services techniques.
- Identify and participate in Customer RFP’s.
- Selling value in the services we provide.
- Assist operations during winter season to ensure the highest level of customer satisfaction.
- Review customer service feedback for your customers and follow-up on open issues directly with your contact.
- Provide feedback to General Manager on customer satisfaction post-storm.
- Ability to travel throughout the District during business and non-business hours.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, economics or related field OR 5+years of successful experience selling (service selling and B2B preferred)
- Desire to build strong customer relationships and provide excellent customer experiences.
- Great Organizational Skills
- Possess excellent verbal and written skills, excellent oral communication and possess superb interpersonal skills.
- Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Able to work comfortably in a fast-paced environment.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $68,000.00 – $78,000.00 per year
As a Fleet Mechanic, it will be your responsibility to inspect and repair our company vehicles and equipment (trucks, plows, snow blowers, ATVs, ETC) as well as perform preventative maintenance to ensure our inventory are running to the best of their ability and will be safe for next seasons operations.Read Full Description
As a Fleet Mechanic, it will be your responsibility to inspect and repair our company vehicles and equipment (trucks, plows, snow blowers, ATVs, ETC) as well as perform preventative maintenance to ensure our inventory are running to the best of their ability and will be safe for next seasons operations.
- Valid IL or WI driver’s license
- Ability to work outdoors in any weather condition and lift up to 75 pounds
- Previous experience as an automotive technician, mechanic, or other related fields
- Knowledge of diagnostic and repair equipment
- Strong mechanical aptitude and troubleshooting skills
- ASE/other certifications are preferred but not mandatory
- Ability to effectively and timely solve problems in a calm professional manner
- Demonstrate ability to maintain a positive and professional attitude and work well with others
- Welding skills and prior field service experience preferred
- Experience working on skids, loaders, tractors, etc is a plus